Animals Rescued From Ohio Pet Store Fire, Dog Dies From Smoke Inhalation, Authorities Say
[YouTube Screenshot/Fair Use/Credit: WKYC]

The Strongsville Fire Department says there is extensive damage to Pick of the Litter pet store.

The store, located in Southpark Mall, caught fire Monday afternoon around 3:15 p.m.

By the time the fire department arrived, the store was already engulfed in smoke and flames.

According to the fire department, a container holding an incense burner was placed on top of bags containing wood chips, which started the fire.

One dog died of smoke inhalation.

The firefighters pulled out dogs that were still trapped inside the store. 

The store manager was burned while rescuing animals from the fire.

She was evaluated on the scene.

The fire was so intense that it took the fire department several hours before it could be contained. 

Multiple fire departments and Strongsville police helped at the scene.

The fire department says the store is currently uninhabitable.

close
RKNTV Logo

반가워요 ????

매일 멋진 콘텐츠를 받으려면 가입하세요.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

회신을 남겨주세요

귀하의 의견을 입력하십시오!
여기에 이름을 입력하십시오.