미시건 남성의 재킷이 우드치퍼 안에 빠진 후 사망한것으로 경찰은 밝힌다.
An unidentified Michigan man was accidentally killed after his jacket got caught on a branch and got yanked inside a woodchipper machine.
The 48-year-old man, whose name was not made public, is believed to have been pulled by his jacket into the woodchipper, authorities said.
It is unknown if the machine malfunctioned.
The man was part of a crew of three people working on a residence in Bloomfield, Michigan, around 9 a.m. yesterday.
West Bloomfield Police Department received a call about ‘his coworker’ getting stuck ‘inside of a woodchipper.’
His coworkers were able to apply first-aid and a tourniquet to the man, who was in and out of consciousness, until paramedics arrived, police reported.
Michigan man, 48, dies after being pulled into a WOODCHIPPER by his coat https://t.co/tPIuRvwBbv— 9 Breaking News (@9_breaking_news) October 20, 2021
Paramedics transported him to a nearby hospital, but he was pronounced dead before he arrived.
The West Bloomfield Police Department and the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration are investigating.